Are all of your gifs 245 pixels in width? Making your gif too vibrant can also cause it to look grainy, and I often have that problem. Sometimes you have to sacrifice pretty colours for good quality, or vice versa. :(
I usually make a new psd for each scene. I mainly use curves, brightness/contrast, levels, and colour balance. :)
I’m not really sure what you mean by horizontal lines?
1. Don’t use too much vibrance
2. Make sure to convert it to a video timeline (trust me, when I learned this it made my life a thousand times easier)
3. Use levels in addition to brightness/contrast
4. Try not to have too many gifs open in photoshop at once, especially if they’re 1080p (it’ll either make it slow or make it crash)
5. Avoid oversaturating in magenta or cyan, or else you’ll probably get the “error uploading image” warning
three words said by arizona robbins that can make your day.
Did anyone catch what Arizona says right before they kiss? Something about April?